I found some pictures on Rex's camera from this last year. This is a picture of us skating last year after Christmas. Our friends the Hogge's host a night at the rink each year where they invite all their friends and neighbors to come skate as their Christmas gift to all. It is a fun night skating with friends. We actually went last night, but I forgot to take my camera. I was impressed how well Lacey and Josh skated. Lacey pulled me around the rink.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I found some pictures on Rex's camera from this last year. This is a picture of us skating last year after Christmas. Our friends the Hogge's host a night at the rink each year where they invite all their friends and neighbors to come skate as their Christmas gift to all. It is a fun night skating with friends. We actually went last night, but I forgot to take my camera. I was impressed how well Lacey and Josh skated. Lacey pulled me around the rink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment